Learning Assistance Department Testing Center , now located in L 015, bottom floor of the Library
The Testing Center will be available beginning on Mon, February 10th
The Testing Center is available for:
- Students needing extended time for tests
- Students in situations where instructors and students are unable to arrange a mutually convenient time for make-up tests
Testing Center procedures are as follows:
1) Students will schedule a testing appointment with the Learning Assistance Department by calling 778-5038 or visiting the Welcome Desk, main floor of the Library.
2) Instructors will deliver tests to the Learning Assistance Department Welcome Desk, along with a cover sheet for each test. Special instructions are to be noted such as: open book, use of calculator, use of notes, time limit, etc.
3) The day of the scheduled test, the students will go to Room L017, the Testing Center Room.
Students will be required to show ID at the time of testing!
4) The instructor is responsible to pick up completed tests from the Learning Assistance Department Welcome Desk. For security reasons, tests will NOT be sent through the mail unless a waiver form has been signed and is on file with the Learning Assistance Department.
Tests may be dropped off and/or picked up between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. The Learning Assistance Department Office will not be open after 5:00 pm. For convenience, a drop box is located outside of the Testing Center Room, L 015, should instructors need to drop off tests when the office is closed. A cover sheet is required to be attached to each test.