Institutional Effectiveness at Broome Community College
Institutional Effectiveness is a continuous process of monitoring and assessing performance in order to enhance and upgrade operations of the College.
The mission of the Institutional Effectiveness Department is to guide the Broome Community College through the process of designing and implementing an effective structure and process for institutional effectiveness and assessment that is organized, systematized, and sustained.
If you have any questions or comments concerning institutional effectiveness at BCC contact Jason Zbock by e-mail email@example.com or by phone at (607) 778-5024.
- How well are BCC students learning?
- How well are we improving student learning, educational delivery, and student development?
- How well are we improving student support services or our student’s learning environment?
- Are we using enough human, technological, or available fiscal resources to susten the quality of the BCC student experience?
- Are we following our collective core-values, achieving our mission statement, and aspiring to reach our vision statement through our strategic planning?
- What actions will we take to build on our strengths and to address our needs for continous improvement?