Thanks to SUNY Broome’s transfer agreement with Excelsior College, you can take most of the coursework toward your Bachelor’s degree at SUNY Broome, and build on your Associate's degree in Business, Liberal Arts, Criminal Justice, Computer Studies, Nursing, or others. Note that you must have already earned an Associates degree in Nursing to pursue the Bachelors in Nursing degree. Then you can transfer to Excelsior College to complete your Bachelor’s degree.
Click here to learn how you can meet with students who have already transferred to Excelsior and hear about their experiences.
The benefits of starting your Excelsior College
degree at SUNY Broome include:
- Affordable SUNY Broome tuition for the majority of your Bachelor’s degree credit
- Financial aid may be available to you
- Opportunities to take classes most convenient to you: during the day, in the evening, on weekends, or online
- Knowledgeable academic advisement from SUNY Broome specialists
- Assistance upon transfer by Excelsior College advisors who help you find remaining required upper division courses — locally, online, or by examination
Excelsior College Representative Visit to SUNY Broome Campus
Excelsior College representatives from Admissions, Financial Aid, Veterans Affairs, and Outreach Offices will be on the SUNY Broome campus for a panel presentation and to answer student questions on Tuesday, November 18th from 5:00-7:00 PM in Wales 203B. For more information and to sign up please view our informational flyer.
How do I sign up?
Academic advisement and more information is available through SUNY Broome Bachelor’s Degree Partnership Office.
Contact Terri Fadden at 778-5012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Excelsior College, visit their website at http://www.excelsior.edu or call toll-free: (888) 647-2388.