Certificate in Entrepreneurship
At a Glance
- Designed to prepare prospective entrepreneurs to launch new ventures through coursework in business plan development, accounting, marketing, law, management and business communications.
- Students learn how to research the feasibility of a business venture
- Students learn how to formulate and present a business plan
- Students learn how to market their venture successfully
- Students learn the importance of the function of management and its overall impact on the success of their business
- Students study capital acquisition and business finance
- Student learn what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur
Career Path Notes
Credits earned transfer directly into the AAS in Marketing, Management & Sales - Entrepreneurship Sequence.
- Students may complete the program in 9 months (two semesters) if they attend full-time, providing course prerequisites have been met.
- Part-time study available
- Courses are available days and/or evenings.
- Only two courses in program are offered online.
Advantages of the Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Learn valuable technology skills to prepare you to become a successful entrepreneur
- Innovative and creative environment
- Obtain valuable contacts and network with successful entrepreneurs
- Enhance your resume marketability
- Earn college credit while learning how to start a business
- Add to your present college degree
- All courses transfer into a BCC degree in Business
- Enjoy small classes and individual attention from our award-winning faculty
- Courses taught by a select team of college faculty and business leaders, chosen for their ability to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit
- Enjoy affordable community college tuition
- Financial aid available to qualified students
Dominic DePersis, Coordinator
Office: Business Building, Room B-204
Telephone: 607 778-5172